Health Education & Patient Communication健康科普与患者沟通
We work with oncology professionals to make reliable health information easier for patients and families to find, understand and use in conversations with their care team. 我们与肿瘤专业人士一起,把可信的健康信息讲得更容易被患者和家属找到、理解,并用于和诊疗团队沟通。
Clinician-led health education专业人士参与的健康科普
We turn frequently asked questions about lung, breast and gastrointestinal cancers into clear articles, short videos and live discussions.围绕肺癌、乳腺癌、消化道肿瘤等常见问题,制作清晰易懂的图文、短视频和直播内容。
Trusted information, easier to find让可信信息更容易被找到
We share patient education through the channels people already use, including WeChat, Douyin, Xiaohongshu and selected international platforms.在患者和家属常用的渠道分享科普内容,包括微信公众号、抖音、小红书及部分海外平台。
Patient-first, responsible communication以患者为先、负责任地沟通
We keep education separate from medical decisions, encourage patients to discuss individual questions with licensed clinicians, and avoid promises about outcomes.科普不替代诊疗决策;我们鼓励患者将个体问题与执业医生沟通,也不对治疗结果作出承诺。
Where to find us科普内容在哪里看
Patient education across familiar channels在常用平台分享患者科普
These marks show where patient education may be shared. They do not imply an endorsement or partnership with the platforms.以下标识仅说明科普内容可能发布的渠道,不代表平台对翳安的背书或合作关系。
Have a question about your care?对就医有疑问?
Tell us what you are trying to understand, and we will help you prepare for the next conversation with your care team.告诉我们您想了解什么,我们会协助您准备与诊疗团队的下一次沟通。
